Covid Protocol – Important, please read;
PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND IF YOU OR YOUR CHILD(REN) ARE FEELING UNWELL OR RUNNING A HIGH TEMPERATURE.
In order to run the group safely and in compliance with Government regulations, we ask that you read and stick to the following:
There is currently no need to book. This will be re-assessed regularly. Please only bring 1 adult per group as we have limited capacity. Places will be given on a first come first served basis.
Wear a mask at all times, and sanitise your hands on entry.
You will be asked to provide your contact details to the volunteer at the signing-in desk.
Please have the correct change (£2) to pay. You can also pay by bank transfer to:
RINGMER TIDDLERS AND TODDLERS 20-49-76 0049 5166
Please base yourself at one of our tables around the perimeter of the hall. Keep all of your belongings at that table.
If you have a pre-walker please bring your own mat.
Remember to maintain Social Distancing whilst supervising your child(ren).
Snack time (approximately 10:15)
A packaged snack will be provided for children. Please provide your own drinks for children. Carers will be offered one hot drink. At this time, we are not able to provide additional drinks/toast.
Please use the disabled toilet for nappy changes and toilet breaks. Don’t forget to take the used nappy home with you for disposal. Please use the wipes provided to sanitise the toilet seat and sink.
Carers are asked to assist by packing away all toys and leaving on the stage for sanitising.
This will take place outside as much as possible.
Children to take an instrument and sit apart. Music will be provided, but we ask at this stage that carers don’t sing along in accordance with government guidelines.
Carers to sanitise on the way out and leave through the indicated exit. Please note the Village Hall is operating a one-way system.
PLEASE INFORM US IMMEDIATELY IF YOU OR YOUR CHILD(REN)
TEST POSITIVE FOR COVID BY CONTACTING
JO ON 07581 511447 (Mondays) OR BRIGID ON 07930 956464 (Thursdays)
Please help us by observing the following:
- Our insurance requires all children to be accompanied by a nominated carer. We cannot accept unaccompanied children at the Toddler Group.
- In the interests of everyone, please do not bring your child to Toddlers if they are suffering from infectious diseases or have been sick. (This applies to grown-ups too!)
- Notify members of the Committee if any of the children in your care who will be coming to toddlers either have pre-existing or develop food allergies or intolerances – we are constantly trying to raise awareness of these special requirements and the need to be vigilant.
- Should you need to change your child’s nappy whilst at Toddlers, please take any wet or dirty nappies home with you. (We get fined by the Village Hall Management Committee if we leave them in the bin as they quickly become unpleasant.)
- Please help by putting toys away in the appropriate box (they are all labelled) for the next session.
- Helping with odd jobs – wiping tables, clearing cups etc
- Out of respect for those running craft sessions or other special activities arranged please accompany your child if they wish to participate – it is hard work for mums to run special activities and look after their own children let alone yours too!
- Remember – safety first – keep an eye on your child(ren) at all times.
And above all – have fun!
HOT DRINK POLICY – Village Hall Venue Only
We provide hot drinks for adults at Tiddlers & Toddlers. By joining our group, you are:
- accepting the potential risk of scalding
- agreeing to keep the drinks out of the reach of children
- agreeing to take the utmost care to avoid spillage
A table to put hot drinks on is provided behind the baby area. Please do not put hot drinks under chairs or on the floor.
Please clean up any spillages to avoid slip hazards.